Wyatt's World

Wyatt Tremblay Friday March 17, 2017

Wyatt's World - Mar 17, 2017

See more Wyatt's World

The real fact is the Mayor wrote:
8:26pm Thursday March 23, 2017

is weak in managing our city period. Yukon guy maybe you can’t understand how government is managed properly.

YT guy wrote:
12:14pm Tuesday March 21, 2017

I wouldnt take you seriously, why should they? If you want answers, you need questions beyond “Do you think Mayor would employ some one with real experience in management of a municipal units and understands optimization of investing public dollars to benefit taxes the most.”

Dan curtis isnt that great but you are not better. Not by a longshot.

YT Guy for the CoW wrote:
12:43pm Monday March 20, 2017

Why is the City of Whitehorse is not responding to my barking and telling me I am all wrong. If I am wrong will prove my information is not correct.
It is interesting I send in an email to the City Mayor, Councillors and the former City Manager

IT is interesting wrote:
11:58am Monday March 20, 2017

with the results of a poll I ran on facebook about the City of Whitehorse staff needing new tools to do their work properly. 2400 people agreed with that statement. Than you have the mayor calling out City employees in public. What mess. Wilf Carter

YT guy wrote:
10:23am Sunday March 19, 2017

We think you’re barking up the wrong tree, mr. Carter

Great one wrote:
2:43pm Friday March 17, 2017

nailed it. I might have take my 30 years experience and sick it into what do you call it City Manager/Mayor/ Council removal machine. Do you think Mayor would employ some one with real experience in management of a municipal units and understands optimization of investing public dollars to benefit taxes the most.  The above is the City newest optimization piece machinery. What do you think residents of Whitehorse? Wilf Carter

ProScience Greenie wrote:
12:38pm Friday March 17, 2017

Sign should also read ‘and mayor and council’.